Sunday, February 20, 2011

Archived Catholic Comics On-line

Every so often in my continual search for fun ways to integrate the faith into our home I run across something that gets me really excited. So what did I find? Well, since Tuesday is the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter, I'll let my example be...


Catholic comics.

Admit it, that's awesome. It is one of hundreds of archives of the Catholic magazine from the 40's-70's titled Treasure Chest of Fun and Fact. Thanks to the people at the Catholic University of America most issues from the 40's-60's have been uploaded and you can search through them on-line. The rest are still under copyright, but maybe one day they'll be added.

Not only can you find Feast Day comics, but you can also find an array of other items from crafts to history lessons to tips on sports. 

Maybe you don't think this is exciting. That's okay. I still wanted to share it. So I did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails