Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Emotionally Faithful Wife Audio Talk

A few weeks ago for my mom's group at church I gave a talk on being an emotionally faithful wife. I have been speaking on emotional chastity or emotional purity to singles for over 2 years, but have never applied the principles to the married life until now.

If you have never thought about the need to be not just physically faithful, but also emotionally faithful in your marriage, this talk is for you (and even if you have, I still say give it a listen :). My mom's group friends all assured me that my recognition of this struggle is real and I'm not crazy, phew! From what they tell me if you take the time to listen to it be prepared to have some things to take to thought and prayer.

I welcome any comments or suggestions on the talk as I continue to dive into this topic!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails